Monday, March 24, 2008

I Shall Be Free

(That's a Bob Dylan song -- definitely worth listening to).

The summary of my awesome Easter:
1) Relaxing with my dormie Abby after everyone else had left. This includes listening to hippie music and unplugging everything in the house to save the environment.
2) Downloading a bit of tunage at Coffee Culture and running into a few old friends there.
3) Realizing Grimsby hasn't changed at ALL.
4) Having a staff reunion party with my lovely lady friends from Grimsby Public Library.
5) Going out with my step-dad's side of the family. Singing with my mom, sister and great-aunt too loudly. Getting our waiter, Ron, involved.
6) Hanging out with some old friends I haven't seen in too long. Watching a terrible movie. Eating an entire ice-cream cake.
7) Scaring myself by being alone in an empty dorm. Watching sweet movies.
8) Talking with Ashley on the phone for too long in the morning.
9) Biking to Hamilton and buying new cymbals with Jen.

I hope everyone else had an awesome Easter!

No comments: