Saturday, July 19, 2008

Living is Simple.

(Yay for Switchfoot).
I always hear stuff about 'talking the talk' and 'walking the walk'.
In my self-examination, I asked myself how I live out my values.
Here is what I came up with.
I challenge you to do the same!


Peace:
Existing in a state of harmony.
I choose to live peace by creating.




Truth:
Extending honesty, faith and sincerity to reality.
I choose to live truth by writing.





Love:
Passion, friendship, self-sacrifice, affection and desire.
I choose to live love by serving.





Hope:
A belief in a positive outcome.
I choose to live hope by believing.




Justice:
An aversion of inequality.
I choose to live justice by helping.




Beauty:
Positivly reflecting the meaning of one's own existence.
I choose to live beauty by capturing.








Community:
Directing all intent, belief, and resources to the benefit of all.
I choose to live community by volunteering.






Authenticity:
Truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions.
I choose to live authenticity by playing.

1 comment:

Joel f said...

I love the guitar picture!