Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Snapshot

(A song by Peter Gabriel).

My family is strange to say the least. But I love them. Here I present to you my sisters, Lisa (14) and Brookeley (21). Brookeley lives in Ohio with her boyfriend Bryan. Lisa (or Greaseball, as I call her) lives at home. These are my parents. (Kind of). Mom apparently eats in church. She also believes Elvis is alive. Allan used to be a DJ. He has provided me with more musical knowledge than any brain should hold.
These are my grandparents on my mom's side. (Kind of). My Grandpa is silly and wears wigs and army helmets just for fun. He also catches turtles and keeps them as pets for three days. My step-grandma loves to email me funny pictures, videos and stories.
These are my other grandparents on my dad's side. They like to eat pizza a LOT. They have a dog named Scooby and he loves to follow Grandma from the counter to the table over and over again. Grandpa has a slot machine in his office.
This is my "adopted sister" Amber. We lived together and I couldn't live without her. We enjoy fireworks, funny movies, road trips, David Bowie and basically anything we do together.

No comments: