Sunday, January 4, 2009

Take a Pill and Cook the Vegetables

Happy New Year!
Now onto the reason I am writing today -- celery.
Celery is one of the best vegetables ever. I don't care if you are a carnivore, don't tell me yo don't munch on celery from time to time. And everybody likes celery. Really, who can say they don't like celery. It's more water than food, so if you like water, you will like celery!
It's incredibly versatile. I don't like Cheez Whiz, but give me enough celery and I'll finish off the entire jar! It also goes with peanut butter, garden vegetable cream cheese, and every form of salad dressing imaginable!
Celery is nearly as easy to grow as hemp is. It only takes one ounce of celery seeds to produce an acre of celery. try and tell me that's not a fruitful plant!
As well, celery is good for those looking to lose weight. One stalk of celery has about 10 calories. But it takes your body more than 10 calories to digest. So every time you eat celery you are losing weight!
And that's pretty much all I have to say. Yay veggies!

1 comment:

Dave Carrol said...

with peanut butter... it's my favorite veggie snack.

bar...

none