15. I have [many] body piercings.
14. I believe that if we are truly Christians we will be out there in the world doing whatever we can and that those who make excuses not to do anything must not have God's love and compassion in them.
13. I believe that knowing God leads to a living and active faith and knowing about God leads to a dead, debate and rule-filled religion.
12. I have no problem speaking my mind.
11. I don't believe in 'one holy catholic church' because I don't believe that we are holy... yet.
10. I believe that the charismatic churches are doing more for the Kingdom's cause than the reformed churches.
9. I believe that emotion is an important part of worship.
8. I believe that the "Christian" music industry is ruining any chance we ever had of sharing our message. **
7. I believe accountability is important.
6. I believe that music of any style can be made by Christians (That's right; I believe Underoath is both an awesome band and a Christian band).
5. I believe reading the Bible is infinitely more important than reading books written by Christians. (This includes Calvin's writings!)
4. I believe we should have friends who are not Christian.
3. I believe that the gifts of the Spirit are a sign of the Holy Spirit in you. (Including praying in tongues).
2. I believe our faiths should change us.
1. I think Redeemer needs to be confronted by God and changed.
** I know this one can get confusing: Too many bands make it in the Christian music industry who are not musically excellent because we are not competitive enough; often, making it in the Christian music scene is a cop-out of the true competition in the secular industry. Because of this, the Christian music industry is seen as a joke. If a Christian band is good enough, they could make it into the real music scene. And the influence of having God's message on the iPods of non-Christians does so much more than have mediocre music pumping God's message into the ears of Christians who already know it. I don't know if that explains it or not, if you want to ask me in person, go for it.