Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Godyssey"

The addition to Keith's blog in my blogroll is something of which you should all take note. For those of you who have had the privilege of knowing Keith, you know he is an incredible man of God. He is about to embark on an adventure which many Christians only dream about in the latest, darkest and most honest part of the night. Keith is driving South. I don't mean to Windsor, nor to I mean to somewhere in the United States. Keith is taking his little Toyota and driving as far south as one can get. Because he has been called to do so.

Says Keith: "Increasingly my existence is qualified by a mysterious connection of my heart to a supernatural entity that is forever outside of my comprehension and that I fumble to describe. I’ve never seen it and can’t explain it, but it exerts incredible force on a part of me, and in a way which, I don’t understand. But there is intelligence and compassion in it: life. . . personality. It has gained my trust and won my love, even returning it a thousand-fold. It has shown me truth and revealed His face."

Please keep him in your prayers. It is not every day that someone risks all they have for the gospel, especially not in our western world.

No comments: